James Bond Goldfinger Aston Martin DB5
James Bond’s Aston Martin DB5 is one of the world’s best recognised cars and first appeared in the 1964 Goldfinger film and returned in many later Bond movies.
This 1:18 scale model produced by Hotwheels has the following features:
- Diecast metal bodyshell with the car measuring 25cm long.
- This model car has opening doors.
- A well-detailed interior and dashboard.
- A lift-out roof panel for the ejector seat (no ejector seat fitted to the model)
- Working steering wheel, which turns the front wheels.
- Solidly built Hotwheels quality.
- Comes in a clear fronted printed card box with the car mounted on a black plastic plinth.
- Approximate length of model is 25cm
This model will make a great present for James Bond fans or for lovers of this classic British sports car.
To protect your model from dust you can purchase one of our display cases.